- Saturday, 8/23: 10am AND 1pm - Launching from 47 Gardner St, Newton, MA
- Sunday, 8/24: 1pm - Launching from Panera, 1241 Centre St, Newton, MA
- Wednesday, 8/27: 6pm - Launching from 47 Gardner St, Newton, MA
This is what Newton Dems are saying....
Please join Former Lieutenant Governor Evelyn Murphy, State Representative Ed Coppinger and Democratic State Committee member Lauren Mattison for a Brookline, Brighton and Chestnut Hill Meet and Greet with Steve Kerrigan, Democrat for Lieutenant Governor.
Sunday, August 24
The Library in the Waterworks Condominiums
2420 Beacon Street
Chestnut Hill, MA
Waterworks is across from the Chestnut Hill Reservoir. 2420 Beacon is the second of four buildings on your left when coming from Cleveland Circle, a white building with columns. Come to the entrance on the left side of the building. It is about a 5 minute walk from the Cleveland Circle or Reservoir T stops on the Green Line. There is free parking nearby on Beacon Street and limited visitor parking available on site (make sure the space says visitor and ask for a parking pass when you come in).
RSVP at www.facebook.com/events/675943875821421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday the 20th, Waltham GOTV Organizing Meeting (with a Phone Bank to follow): http://marthacoakley.ngpvanhost.com/ngpvanforms/28001
- Saturday the 23rd, Waltham Canvass: http://marthacoakley.ngpvanhost.com/ngpvanforms/28016
- Saturday the 23rd, Newton Canvass: http://marthacoakley.ngpvanhost.com/ngpvanforms/28061
- Wednesday, August 20th from 7:00 to 8:30 AM at the West Newton entrance to the Mass. Pike.
- Saturday, August 23rd from 10:00 to 11:30 AM join Alderman Jay Ciccone and Alderman Jay Harney at the Dunkin Donuts down the Lake, at the intersection of Watertown and Adams Streets.
- Contact Jay Harney at email@example.com
The Grossman campaign will be launching a canvass from the home of Representative Ruth Balser, 36 Audubon Drive in Chestnut Hill, this coming Thursday (August 21) at 6pm. All are welcome to attend in support of the Steve Grossman for Governor Campaign.
A messagr from Larissa to all!
I am hosting a house party for Charlie Shapiro, candidate for Governor’s Council, on August 21. Please join us.
When: Thursday, August 21, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: 365 Cherry Street, West Newton
Parking in driveway or across the River Street intersection.
Charlie is the progressive candidate in this race. He is pro-choice and supports equal marriage and adoption rights. Charlie is running against an incumbent who was endorsed by MA Pro Life in a previous race.
The Governor’s Council interviews and approves candidates for gubernatorial appointments, including judges. Currently not all the Council’s meetings are transparent or open to the public. Charlie is committed to ending private sessions and making all meetings accessible.
I believe that Charlie will be a great Governor’s Councilor. Please come hear from the candidate himself on August 21!
Hope to see you then,
(1) Lawn Signs. To host a sign or for more information please contact Alderman Jay Harney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, August 13th from 7:30 to 9:00 AM at the intersection of Great Plain Avenue and Central Avenue in Needham with former State Representative Lida harkins.
- Thursday, August 14th from 4:30 to 6:00 PM in West Newton Square. We'll meet by Blue Ribbon BBQ and fan out from there. We'll also have someone on the bridge over the Pike working the westbound traffic.
- Saturday, August 16th from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM in Newton Centre at the intersection of Centre and Beacon Streets.
- Saturday, August 16th from 12:30 to 2:00 PM at the West Newton Farmer's Market on Elm Street. Meet by Blue Ribbon BBQ.
Pictures! Hot off the press news! Connect with other Dems! All reasons to link up with the NDCC on Facebook - www.facebook.com/newtondems. Give us a "like" - thanks!
Hello Fellow Democrats and Ward Members,