Dear NDCC Members,
At 7:00 pm on Tuesday, April 29th at Newton South High School the NDCC will hold an organizational meeting to elect its officers for a two-year term running from 2014 to 2016. All members of Newton's 8 Democratic Ward Committees have the opportunity to attend and vote for the NDCC's leadership. We hope to see you there.
As we have noted in a previous email, we are running together to serve as leaders of the NDCC for the next two-year term. We are excited about the opportunity to work together on behalf of the Committee and hope to provide welcoming, energetic leadership that will grow interest in our local party and strengthen our campaign organization.
On the 29th, a number of other offices besides the ones we seek will also be elected. In writing today we would like to share our endorsement of the following slate of officers. We hope you will agree that this is a great team to lead the NDCC going forward in 2014 and beyond!
- Chairs: Shawn Fitzgibbons (for chair) and Sharon Stout (for co-chair)
- Vice-Chair: Holly Ryan
- Treasurer: Bill Sage
- Secretary: Robert Fitzpatrick
- Corresponding Secretary: Margie Ross Decter
- District Vice-Chair (3,4,5,6): Joan McGrath
- District Vice-Chair (1,2,7,8): Carol Fulton
- Affirmative Action and Outreach Officers: Amy Sangiolo (for officer) and Cecelia Burks (for co-officer)
Shawn Fitzgibbons and Sharon Stout
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com